baby


baby


baby

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 7th birthday to ko ko !

Today is ko ko's 7th birthday, hence I have do a small birthday party for him by just inviting his cousins. Ko ko loves peanut very much, he likes any food with peanut like : peanut butter bread, peanut dorayaki, peanut pau and etc. When I asked him what cake he wants, he with no second thought said :' I want peanut cake !' Sighs...It seem a challenging job for me but I still tell him I'll try my best to get for him. When I browse thru the secret recipe website it seem no peanut cake in the catalogue hence I told him I'll get the Ben 10 chocolate indulgence cake for him instead and he said ok lor ....Yesterday I went to secret recipe outlet to order the cake but it need 4 days advance booking for the Ben 10 cake and minimum weight for the cake is 2kg which is quite big for the small party. So I head off to Fruity to order the chocolate supreme and surprisingly saw the Chocolate Peanut Royal cake ! I was so happy and immediately order that and request to draw the Ben 10 on it but too bad it need 2 days to draw it so again no Ben 10 ! but luckily ko ko still feel very happy with his favourite peanut butter cake !! phews..........







Birthday gift from daddy and mummy

Birthday gift from Aunt

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Happy Belated Birthdah, KoKo!