baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY 2010

Finally the cny cerebration is over. Everyone is back to work, back to school, back to blogging..kekekke.. I asked ko ko to collect his wild flying hearts back one by one from notebook table, tv sofa, fire crackers playing area and cny junks food table !! so that his heart is completed and settled down to get ready back to school, no more flying here and there ! wuwahahaha............ As for me, I feel lazy in the entire cny holiday as the weather was very hot hence I just stayed in my aircond room most of the time ;) I feel lazy to do anything just want to rest and relax ...because of this I didn't take much photo also although I have get a new camera :p


As usual we will take a family photo before go to maternal grandmother's house and guess what this is the best shoot out of 11 ! phiew......
What are these boys looking at ?
Jeng..jeng..jeng....a cute doogy !


2 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Lovely photos, your musketeers are so charming!! hehehehe.. Got a new doggy? My eldest son always wanted one! but I told him its a huge responsibility to have a pet... and dont think he is up for it yet!

serene said...

thanks Celine...that doggy is not mine it belongs to my brother. I would never think to have a dog or other animals as a pet as I think it is a huge responsibility too ;)