baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jun Yu's jigsaw puzzle

Recently Jun Yu is addicted in playing jigsaw puzzle. I never thought he will like to play puzzle so much and I even thought he not yet ready for that. Last month I have bought a 40 pieces superheroes jigsaw puzzle for ko ko to play and ko ko very fast can fixed all so he just leaved it on table. After that Jun Yu want to play and I let him try. He quickily grab the puzzle and put it upside down on the table then tear one by one and fix it on the other side I was so surprise he can think about this way to play the puzzle and he can fixed all without assistance. He then repeatedly playing in the same way. He can play more than 5 times a day without feeling boring. After he has expert in playing this way I encouraged him to scramble some of the puzzle and assist him after that he will scramble all and fixed all by himself. This is the first time he feel the satisfaction after finished fixed the scrambled puzzle pieces by his own this later has lead to his interest to play more and more puzzle !!!!

After he can fixed the 40 pieces puzzle without any problem I have bought another 48 pieces for him and again he start it with the same way after that only scrambled all. Now he is playing 70 pieces puzzle. I will buy more puzzle for him in future because I want to train his concentration and reduce his time on computer and TV.

This is Jun Yu's first superheroes jigsaw puzzle (40 pcs)

This is his second jigsaw puzzle (48 pcs)

This his third jigsaw puzzle (70 pcs -still playing)




This is the way how he play the puzzle for the first time and after he has played for few times in the same way then only he will scramble it all and fixed it one by one.


No comments: