baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Red -> STOP & Green -> GO

Jun Yu has start comanding me with above instruction during my driving after he understand when traffic light turned red mean stop and green mean go so everyday when fetching him back from school he will nagging/comanding at the back:-> 'mummy, red... stop...mummy, green 快點走,走,走。。。。。' Today I drive pass the line when the traffic light turned orange so I no choice got to drive through and that time the traffic light turned red so he screaming at the back:' mummy, stop...red...red...' I said :'no lar orange ..' he said :'no ...red..mummy...red...' so i got to said' ok, ok...next time mummy will stop when red ok ....' else he will nagging non stop.. :p

This evening he is riding his tricycle and baby on stroller he ask baby to play traffic game with him mean he will ride in front and baby at the back with me pushing the stroller and he will give instruction in front: ' ok baby ..stop....red liau....baby, ready.... go ...green liau...' :)

No comments: