baby


baby


baby

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Exam

Ko ko will attend his graduation exam next week for 4 days. This is the only one and the final exam in his kindergarden life. Yesterday teacher has given the exam scopes hence today I start the revision with him. Actually I have started gave him trial exams that I prepared myself from Monday to Friday. The purpose of this trial exam is just to let him know what is the exam and things to be considered during exam hence the result are not so important. Ko ko's weaknesses are he always overlook the questions, assume the answers and careless in answering. He get 70 marks in his Mandarin trial exam and he very dissapointed and said: 'Mummy, 我很不聪明华语....' (Mummy, I am not smart in mandarin) but I said:' There is no stupid kid in this world only has lazy kid so since you know your weaknesses you must more hardworking and improved it so it is not you are not smart you just need to work a bit harder...so both of us strive together and mummy will support you, 加油! 加油!' He smiled and noded his head. Today he is not feeling well, got slight cough, flu and fever so I didn't force him to do revision but asked him to rest more instead hopefully tomorrow he will get better and get ready for the exam........加油!加油!加油!

No comments: