baby


baby


baby

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poison chocolate

Ko ko went to Berly's chocolate factory in Sri Kembangan this Tuesday organised by his school's teacher. After he came back I asked him about the trip and below are some conversations between me and ko ko:-

Mummy: How is the trip ?
Ko ko : ok lor...I got watch the movie on how the chocolate being made and tried out few chocolate but can buy from them if we want ...mummy, you didn't give me money so I can't buy...you no good lar...
Mummy: Hold on.....you never told mummy that need to bring money wor....
Ko ko: teacher said can bring RM10 to buy chocolate if we want.....
Mummy: but you didn't inform mummy mah....so it is your fault ....not mummy ya....
Ko ko: ok lor ....but never mind lar I also don't want to buy lar because chocolate got poison !!! (he still remember I have told him about China food contamination :p) You know, mummy, my friend cried ......
Mummy: Why ?
ko ko: because he has bought the chocolate and we all said chocolate got poison lor.....
Mummy: ***Speechless****

No comments: