baby


baby


baby

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Graduation activities

December will be the busiest month for ko ko. This is also the last month of his kindergarden life. Teachers will guide them making the graduation class album and preparing for the graduation performance and soiree (23/12/2008). He has completed his graduation exam last month (24-27 Nov). He will go to Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam this coming Friday (05/12/2008) for 2 days 1 night stayed, this is also the first time he is going to stay outside without parents around hence I'm sure this will be the great experience for him.....There will be gift exchange session too.....He is very looking forward to this trip !!! Yesterday (02/12/2008) was graduation photo shooting session. Ko ko need to wear primary school white blouse and put on light make up. That day ko ko woke up very early which is around 6am !! He was so excited ! I woke up at 7:00am to put some light make up on him. He refused to put on lipstick so I put on light lip gloss instead ;) and finally, the most important part -> his hair !! of course as usual he don't forgot to remind me to put hair gel on his hair and he instructed me to comb the hair style he want. Here is how my handsome boy look after makeover, with his favourite 'V' pose ....hehhehehe ...

After reached home, I asked him about the photo shooting session :-

Mummy: How was the photo shooting going on ?

Ko ko: ok lor...need to stand very long wan ah....teacher keep asking us go up and down from the stage.....

Mummy: teacher got add on make up on you ?

ko ko: got....teacher Karen put on red lipstick on me and she put very thick wan ah...after that she said I'm very 'beautiful' ......

Mummy: hahahha....see, mummy told you already if teacher put sure very thick wan but you don't want mummy put so let teacher put on you lor.....

Ko ko: yes lor....mummy, got umbrella and yellow light during photo shooting....

Mummy: oh...that is not umbrella it is photo shooting equipment...you got individual photo shooting ? and you got smile or not ?

Ko ko: got ....but I smile a little only .....

Mummy: why lei ?

Ko ko: because I don't want to show out my missing tooth mah......

Mummy: no lar ...mummy feel it is very cute and natural !!

ko ko: **smiled with his cute missing tooth***

No comments: