baby


baby


baby

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First decorated bento - Just for laugh !! (Bento #12)

I felt very funny of myself when I look at my first decorated bento in the above picture. Seeing so many nice bento creation from other creative mummies out there, I decided to try to make one and the result come out so funny!! hahahahhah ...But ko ko didn't give much reaction just said:'mmmm...nice...got many things to eat !!' I shall called this as Mr. Prune Head because its head is made from prunes and his face is organic prune bread ....kakakakkakaka!!!! oh god , can't stop laughing !!! I'm sure all of you will laugh until head off after seeing this !! kekekekkek.....

1 comment:

Ryan Goh Xiang Zhe said...

Lyn: Serene, you are so creative. I will have to start my bento for Ryan next year when he goes to primary school. hehe, I can copy from you liao.