baby


baby


baby

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some updates....

Well, these few days I was so busy with house chores due to maid went back to indonesia and new maid haven't arrived. Until yesterday I decided to hire a part time maid then only my life back on track again :p 'back on track' mean can continue online chit-chating and blogging'...LOL !!

Here are some updates about my boys when maid not around and guess what ? a miracle has happen on the day when maid left !! my three boys suddently manage to eat by themselves at dinner table ! including little baby !! as all the while di di refused to eat by himself and little baby need to be feed by maid. That day although I'm exhausted after prepared a nice dinner with 3 dishes + soup ! but when see my boys are enjoying their meals and for the first time all family members are at the dinner table, I feel very satisfied and happy ! :p

Ko ko suddently become great helper too, from hanging clothes, wipe the tables and take care of little brother ! there are also less toys mess around the house ! because they knew the rules : no one will pick up / keep for them anymore ! they are on their own, either they keep it or mummy will keep it which mean that toys will forever being kept ..kekekeke... ;)

Di di also manage to get dress himself and eat properly by himself during dinner.

Little baby has become more independent where no need my companion most of the time. He can played by his own and will not disturb me when he know I'm busy. He will not simply throw tantrum as he knows there is no more 'supporter' behind ...kekekkeke.....surprisingly he allow me to online or do my work in front of my laptop while accompany him to sleep at night !! amazing huh ? last time he required kakak to pat and sing for him before sleep.

So the conclusion is still not too bad without a maid yeah ? ..kekekkekek....

No comments: