baby


baby


baby

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Broken heart !

For the past few days I was so tempted to start 'bento-ing', to pack nice and cute bento as ko ko's snack. Everyday surfing the net for bento kits. Finally has make some orders to auntie Swee Ling to buy at 100 yen shop yesterday. Who knows, yesterday during dinner ko ko suddently said :'Mummy, you no need to pack snack for me anymore I want to buy from canteen myself !' Immediately I can heard a 'crack' sound in my heart !!! Feel a bit sad because suddently my boy like don't need me anymore ! But after that when think about it I should feel happy because my boy want to be independent ! ;p I told ko ko I'll still pack something simple for him so that he can still buy something he like from school canteen once a week for the time being and he is happy with it.

Today, I made a free hand decorated bento for him -> a car ! although it doesn't look very nice but with the coming bento kits I'll slowly improved it ...kekekkeke....

Bento # 14 -> A Car

No comments: