baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life without maid

With maid no around, I felt it can be good thing also. First of all, I no need to worried what that maid will do that can harm my family. Secondly my ko ko will become more independent, he will clean his table after eating, pick up toys after playing, help to take care little brothers and even help his di di wipe the anus after poo poo !!!! That night I was on the phone with my mum and ko ko said he want to poo poo but I don't know he has invited di di to go together. After I finished talking on the phone he told me di di already poo, he poo in toilet and di di poo in potty and he has helped di di wipe the anus and pour the stools into toilet and flush away together with his own stools !!! My mouth open wide wide and faster check the potty, it was clean and di di's anus also clean !! I was so happy that ko ko has the ability to do that which I will never know if maid around because maid will do all the jobs....hehhehehhe......The effect on me was I'll clean and organised the house more tidier. I'll pick up whatever rubbish I see, wipe whatever thing that I feel dirty and etc which I'll never do when maid around because I always think maid will do it later ...hahahha....My hubby even teased me :' I never know you can keep thing wan wor .....hehheheheh' I hope when my little baby grows up I'll never need a maid anymore !! :p

No comments: