baby


baby


baby

Monday, September 22, 2008

Problem with maid !!

Since last wednesday I was busy dealing with my problematic maid ! She has somehow owned 2 handphone and contacted with outsider (Indonesia guys and Indian guy) She even brought them back to her room !!! Sound scary huh ? so I have sent her back to maid agency last friday. Without maid in the house so I have become the temporary maid ! Everyday busy with cleaning, cooking and take care of three monkeys !! Almost exhausted !! but I still quite enjoying because it has been long time I never do house chores so treat it as exercises lor...hahahha....and I enjoying cooking most but not mopping floor and ironing lor....I'm very bad in ironing ....those clothes after iron still look the same as before iron and some even getting worst !! kekkekkeke......but today I have brought her from agent after she has 3 suffers nights there ! I have no choice to bring her back because it take 2 - 3 months to hire a new one. I'm actually plan to get a temporary maid that just come 2 hours to do cleaning and ironing but due to my third baby still small this plan seem not really works because no one take of him when I cook. I have set a lot of rigid rules before bring her back and enforce some security in the house. She has shown her regrets on all nasty things that she has done but I won't trust her anymore and will closely monitor on her.

In short, got maid -> fan dou si (烦到死), no maid -> mang dao si (忙到死)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

To me,
got maid => 气到半死,
no maid => 做到半死 :)