baby


baby


baby

Friday, September 5, 2008

New idol !!

Ko Ko and di di has no longer interested in Ben 10 hence all the Ben 10 collectibles have put aside.....luckily I didn't buy the original one..kekkeke.....now the new idol in the house is POKEMON !! Yesterday I decided to change my blog's character from Ben 10 to Pokemon, so I have searched through the net looking for the images, wah !! there are over 100 characters !!! According to ko ko there is evolution process to transform to each character...mmmmm....I wonder where he learned all these.....I guess must be from his friends because nowaday when he came back from school sure will have pokemon card with him which given by his friends he even asked me to buy pokemon cards for him as birthday gift but I have managed to convince him to get a bionicle robot from Lego instead...hehehhe.....This current pokemon character was carefully choosen by both di di and ko ko with both of them agreed ...ko ko said this character has smart hair style and di di said this one look very 'li hai' (formidable) ...hahhaha....


Here is the character:



However....tonight I have changed my mind to don't put any pokemon character as my blog's header but put my favourite flower -> Calla Lily instead....heheheh....I have bought a calla lily plant from Cameron Highland but don't know it will survive or not ....as for now some of the leaves has become yellowish ...sighs...hopefully I can see the first calla lily flower blossom at my house !!

No comments: