baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tooth extraction

Ko ko's milk teeth has slowly falling off one by one....so far there are 5 teeth falled off...the first lower incisor tooth falled off by itself when ko ko in school, second lower incisor tooth was being extracted by dentist which cost me RM40, the third and fourth lower incisor teeth were being extracted by our 'home dentist' cum 'baby sitter' -> my sister and it is FOC, the fifth tooth which is the upper front incisor tooth has falled off today and there is funny 'drama' behind -> that tooth already very lose and hanging there hence everytime when ko ko eat it will bleed so today I decided to extract it myself but ko ko very scared and refused me to touch his tooth no matter how I tried.....so I have no choice have to use hard way by forcing him to open his mouth....ko ko screamed like hell but who knows before I touched the tooth it falled off by itself !!!! I think that tooth was very scared also that's why it decided to commit suicide itself ....kekkekekke....

This is how ko ko look like after tooth extraction.....where is my handsome boy goes ?? hehhehehe

No comments: