baby


baby


baby

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy December

This December is the most busiest and excited month especially for ko ko. He joined his 3 weeks holiday camp in his ex-kindi's an qing ban where he can meet his old kindi-mates. This week he started his tuition for next year's preparation, yeap, next year! sound a bit kiasu hor ? but I have no choice as if i didn't sign him now there will be no class for him next year! I decided to sign him for tuition because I feel he will has more dicipline towards study and it will be more fun study in a group. Let the teacher act as the teaching role and I act as caring role by giving him more love at home which mean no more nagging and scolding for homework at home ...hehhehe....so far he is very enjoying his holiday camp and tuition class. Although his holiday camp has ended but teacher still ask me to send him there for half day so that he can practice for this coming year end performance. The performance style will be like di di's which using light and sound effect. It is a very special performance hence I don't want him to miss it, so this poor mummy is busy sending him in and out through out the day lor.....

Today he is joining the 2 days 1 night camp in Taman Pertanian. This time they have treasure hunting which is another new experience for ko ko. He asked me to give him a photo as he may miss me during the night ...sound sweet hor ....hehehehhe....

During my Bali trip, 3 kids have chance to stay over night at grandma's place for 4 days 3 nights and they are doing well and enjoying the stay. ko ko said he got droped out a little bit of tears when miss me...such a sensitve and sentimental boy hor..kekekekke..... Grandma said they are behaving good without me around...sighs ..mean these three monsters only bully mummy ya........ ;p

This December also has 2 concerts to attend, one is di di's one is ko ko's ...luckily each on different days ..phew.....

After the concert will be di di's kindi holiday for 1 week so have arranged 4 days 3 nights trip to TITI Ecofarm and Port Dickson. Really a happening month for December yeah ... :p

No comments: