baby


baby


baby

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday mood ?

yeap..I'm suppose in good holiday mood by now as I'm going to Bali with hubby this coming Friday but I didn't feel slight excitement as all my kids are 'down' one by one due to conjunctivitis outbreak !! ko ko caught the virus from his school holiday camp and transmit the deseases to di di and baby ! ko ko and di di are getting better now but poor little baby is having fever and has infection on his right eye. I was so tired taking care sick kid one by one.....and myself also got the virus but luckily recovered in 2 days time. Now I just hope little baby's fever will get better within this 2 days so that I can have peace of mind to enjoy my holiday in Bali......really difficult to take leave or MC as full time mummy hor ...kekekkeke

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Poor little boys....
Pity mummy lah....
No worry, good things come after bad thing.

Hope everything will be OK soon :)