baby


baby


baby

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Puki Pengi

Last Wednesday daddy fetched di di to school and when they passed by AEON Jusco, suddently di di start fussing and said: 'I want puki pengi.....' daddy don't understand what he mean so he called me and that time I also don't know so asked daddy to comfort him with Winnie the pooh stickers that I prepared and keep in daddy's car for 'emergency' used ;) When I fetched him after school he also nagging for the same thing:' mummy, I want puki pengki....' so I said :'ok, ok..we called daddy to have lunch together ...' then only he stopped because he always like me and daddy brought him makan after school. So that day we have lunch at DeliFrance, Jusco. After lunch, I took out my parking card and suddently di di pointed at the AEON logo and said:' neh ! mummy, puki pengi !' oh gosh !! both me and daddy immediately looked at each other and laughed non-stop !!! the 'puki pengi' actually => 'bukit tinggi' !!!!! hahahaha........

The following was another funny story that happen same place and same time:-

What will you do when you short of cash to pay your bill ?

After lunch, daddy said he need some cash so I gave him most of my notes to him and he left early after called waiter for the bill so I paid the bill with credit card who knows the waiter said :'madam, we only accept credit card for the bill more than RM50 !' My first reaction was : 'oh my god ! better called daddy back !' I think most of you will have the same reaction as mine right ? kekkeke.....but after that I think think think and talked to myself :' ceh, why need to so kancheong...order another thing to make it more than RM50 lor !!!' hahahhaha......the moral of the story is : sometime we just need to cool down !!! :-)

No comments: