baby


baby


baby

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two surprises from little baby !

Today little baby was surprised me by called me 'ma ...ma' and called daddy 'pa...pa' loudly when he saw me walked into the house after fetched ko ko back from school and saw daddy came back after work !! He called 'pa..pa' first in the afternoon and that time I felt a bit envious ! but after that I remember my mum has told me that if baby called daddy first mean daddy will more 'pai mia' which mean need to work a bit more harder and vice versa....at least that make me felt a bit better...kekekkek.....but in the evening after I fetched ko ko back and maid was sponged bath baby on her laps, this little baby suddently called me 'ma...ma' very loudly ......I was so happy !!!! and immediately hugged him tightly into my arms ! but that also mean I'm 'pai mia' too...kekekkeke.......but who cares !!!! This little baby seem fair enough hor..... :p

No comments: